Our ethos is to ensure our school is a welcoming place where everyone is valued and works in partnership, sharing high expectations and taking collective responsibility for the needs of our pupils. Through this ethos we will meet the diverse needs of our community in a sensitive, caring and respectful manner, providing a safe and stimulating environment where friendship, trust and understanding are nurtured. We strive to ensure that each child has the opportunity to fulfil their potential. In order to do this we will provide a broad and balanced curriculum which encompasses every aspect of school life, raising standards and celebrating the achievements of all.
Lynnfield School is committed to providing a happy, calm and nurturing environment that enables all children to become confident learners who realise their potential and are fully equipped for the journey ahead.
- Ensuring All Children Receive a High Quality and Nurturing Learning Experience
- Creating, Encouraging and Supporting Aspiration
- Promoting Respect, Tolerance and Empathy for Others
- Removing Barriers to Learning
- Building Strong Foundations for the Future
- To value all members of the school community.
- To create a stimulating and challenging environment.
- To develop the whole child, emotionally, spiritually, socially, academically and physically.
- To equip children with the skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to become good citizens.
- To involve all families in the learning process by fostering positive attitudes and sharing expectations of work and behaviour.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum accessible to all.