In our school, we aim to offer excellence and choice to all our children, whatever their ability or needs. We have high expectations of all our children. We aim to achieve this through the removal of barriers to learning and participation. We want all our children to feel that they are a valued part of our school community. In this section of our website you will find detailed information about how we support children with Special Educational Needs and or Disabilities. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you would like further information.
Hartlepool SEND Offer Hartlepool’s SEND offer is now located under the umbrella of Hartlepool Now. To find this new SEND Local Offer of Services, please visit www.hartlepoolnow.co.uk The Daisy Chain family support service offer support to young people aged 0-18 years and families of those affected by a neurodevelopmental condition including autism spectrum disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, sensory processing differences. The service is open to those pre, during and post diagnosis. This link will take families to the online enquiry form. If a you are unable to complete this form, you can directly email email@example.com to ask for support. The support offered by the service is below (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Regular telephone check ins.
- 1:1 bookable telephone appointments to offer information and advice.
- Support with understanding your child’s needs.
- Advice and guidance around understanding and managing communicative behaviour.
- The team are able to create personalised visuals and structured timetables.
- Sensory strategies and advice.
- Signposting and referring to wider services and support.
Please find below 2 documents relating to this service: Daisy Chain Booklet